Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cute little things!

Whenever Tyler makes cooes or noises, Nathan always laughs and says (as he's laughing), "Baby hiccups!" He knows what hiccups are, but he probably just doesn't know what to call the other sounds he's making.

Whenever he sees the baby for the first time after a nap or in the morning, he happily says, "Oh, hi baby, how you doing?" Same thing with when he sees me. "Oh (like he's surprised) hi mommy, how you doing?"

We've been sick lately with colds. Whenever I would cough or blow my nose Nathan would ask, "otay?" What a sweetheart!

Whenever we ask if he wants to do something he always (well if he wants to do it!) energetically says, "Sure!"

If I'm on the computer and read something funny, I'm always laughing out loud. Nathan will stop and ask, "Funny?"

No comments:

Post a Comment