Hi! I'm Michelle, I'm so glad you're here. I'm married to my high school sweetheart and have been blessed with 4 amazing kids. Life can sure be hard, trying to find a balance with it all, but there is always joy in the journey, if we look for it. I hope you'll come back often as I share tidbits from my real life with you.
About my blog:
I will share a little bit of everything. I hope to make this a real, honest, comfortable place where I can share my life with you and you can comment with your experiences or suggestions. I will share meal ideas, mom struggles, products we've used and loved, my favorite music, some motivational thoughts/quotes, and the list goes on and on.
“The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn’t been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him.”
No comments:
Post a Comment